BSC Airbrush swap

Neo

What do you mean i'm addicted to Airplanes!
Hi guys

i received my custumly engraved SMA Badger Patriot 105 and its a beauty!

But im wondering if anyone who got the second place Badger Krome would be interested in trading with me ?

The reason is that im looking for a brush to do very fine line and the Krome has a .33 needle compared to the .75 patriot.

Cheers

Neo

.75mm? That seems huge for an airbrush needle.

But either way....instead of trading the airbrush, why not just buy the other needle and head for it....probably cheaper than what it would cost you for shipping the airbrush off to someone else and them shipping theirs to you. Then you have the beauty of both a larger needle for large work, and a smaller needle for small work.

its the same needle in the 155 i have but asking someone to swap a krome for one... you may have more of a chance of becoming King of England ;D

i believe the needle is 0.5

never hurts to try :p
has they are not really for the same use you cant really pait a bit 1/32 jet with a krome .2 or .3 needle but i have my Vega 200 for that and not the Patriot 105 but maybe someone out there dosent have the use for a .2 but more for a .5 or .76

Im not too sure what size nedle is on the patiot now tip says F so im guessing Fine if thats the case its a .5 but the badger site mention 76mm

Cheers

Neo

badger105parts.png

I dunno, but .75mm is huge for an airbrush needle, a big needle is usually .4 or .5mm, med. .33mm, and small .2mm or less.

If I read the above diagram correctly, it seems like it comes with the smaller needle and head that is available for it, but that you can retrofit a med. needle set up as well.

In the blurb on the Badger site about the airbrush it says it can spray from pencil lines to 3" (75mm) seems like it is sort of a happy medium to me.

Just looked at it and it has a 'F' that im guessing is for fine i also compared it to my Vega .5 and it look about the same.

Anyways I know its a GREAT AB its just that i i more use for the Krome .2 & .3 since i already have a .5 Vega.

BUT if no one is interested in the trade i dont mine im still going to use it and im sure ill love it ... im just trying my luck !! :D

Btw thanks for the info Scott

Cheers

Neo

Latest posts

Back