2013 BSC Updates ?????

hooterville75

Hey guys is there any new news in regards to the 2013 BSC Contest ? Scott, was also wondering when your going to do the next Fundamentals video ha ha ????? Loved the storage bin video as I went out and purchased two the next day and a few more since then ha ha.

news will come in time when Scott has all the details worked out,

Righteous Thanks for the info Spudster!!!!!! Im curious to see the classes so I can decide if I need to actually purchase a new kit or if I can try to test my knowledge and ability and get creative with one of the Nascar kits I have.

Classes will be pretty much the same as they were last year, just look in the BSC 2012 area.

Nascar would go in Automotive.

Hooterville, please be patient with our leader. :). I can positively confirm that Scott is working extremely hard on getting everything ready for the BSC. There is A LOT that has to happen before he announces categories, prizes, etc. In addition to Scott (ECH) I will also confirm you will be good to go with your current stash.

Adam is a mod......................... :eek: someone press the wrong button? :D

lol. Sorry guys I never participated in anything of this sort and am excited about it all so was just checking. Not tryen to stir up any fajizzle or get in any heated battles, Ive hung up the gloves and retired ;D Just curious as its all new to me.

Latest posts

Back