Bronco/skp GAZ 69

Hah that's a beat up little truck! Very cool looking model, loads of details. Ya gotta love these oddball military vehicles you've never heard of.

SPUD,

I dig th Lil' Run-a-bout !! It almost looks like a Postal Jeep from th States ! The Top came out looking Dyn-o-mite !! Great Job on th Weathering !!

Well it is finished ain't it. Looks even better than I thought it would with what you said you were going to do to it. Nice job fellow. 8)

Tony lee

thanks guys i had fun on this i learnt a good few things with it, like not to buy an other one any time soon ;D

the Hair spray is a fantastic trick i love it ill use it again, the roof was a pain in teh ass but it turned out good in the end.

would i recomend it. yes but not to the inexperianced modeler mabe it u have a good few kits under your belt you will get along fine with it, imo its over engineered for what it is.

yep, I agree, HS method is an awesome technique. Just try it on a piece of plastic first :)

Good job, Spud!

Dear SPUD, ;)

I think Ya need to put some STOLICHNAYA´s near the driver´s position, you know. ;D

(( Last week(end) I tasted with my bro in law (@ 1230 PM hours) a "Transnistrian" ( ;D ) pre-lunch appetizer consisting on smoked fish and a pint of pure iced Ukrainian Vodka - well it wasn´t Stolichnaya, it was a better vodka an the name was in cyrillic alphabet ))

So you must take advice on that, and add some drinkin´ bottle to the car ;D

And NICE model, Spud :D

Cheers, Spud
RG

Back