Brabham BT-50

Mac

MVC-817S-1.jpg

MVC-818S-1.jpg

While I wait for the KT GB and some stuff I hadda start another kit. . . it is an addiction after all. . .

Thanks!
I use a different wire than supplied by Tamiya. I feel the wire is far to thick and out of scale, so I substitute plug wire from Model Car Garage.
I hope to use the wire supplied for oil lines and different assorted stuff in the tub.
The head is a bit too orange, I followed Tamiya's directions but should have used CLEAR orange and not the orange paint, but, oh well. adds a bit to the Halloween season if nothing else.

Mac said:
Thanks!
I use a different wire than supplied by Tamiya. I feel the wire is far to thick and out of scale, so I substitute plug wire from Model Car Garage.
I hope to use the wire supplied for oil lines and different assorted stuff in the tub.
The head is a bit too orange, I followed Tamiya's directions but should have used CLEAR orange and not the orange paint, but, oh well. adds a bit to the Halloween season if nothing else.

I like the Halloween write off. LOL! A good way to look at it.

I have never done an open wheel like this one. Hope to learn something here. I like it so far. It looks like metal.

Thanks!
I hope to get into the plumbing and wiring tomorrow.
Then I have to see if I can snag another Tamiya F-1 kit from my son. . .

This is a mess!
MVC-823S-1.jpg

All using scraps and junk I get from fellow modelers to medical junk thrown out, well thrown into my eager hands!
MVC-824S-1.jpg

Just paints, a twist drill and some fine wire from everything from old telephone line to electric toys discarded, again, into my eager hands.
MVC-825S.jpg

And clear stretched sprue! Never have enough of that stuff around, use it for fuel line and then paint it clear yellow to "stain" it and viola!

Latest posts

Back