Yamaha Tech 3 YZR 500 '01

FrosenCarrotz

Hi there! This is my second model bike I have completed about a month ago. Made a few mistakes, but learned from them. Not sure if I am supposed to only be able to post 4 pics per post or if I can do more, but I'm not going to risk breaking the rules lol. I can post more pics if anyone wants me to post them as well. Or you can watch this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnOZWsIMeGI.Also C&C is welcome! (of course :p)

sam1168.jpg

sam1162c.jpg

sam1155i.jpg

sam1161q.jpg

Bike looks really good.
As to a "pic limit," I don't think there is one if you're hosting them offsite

Those Tamiya Bikes are Wicked !!! I had a friend in Germany whom built them all.... when they started appearing in the 90's and you can go ALL OUT on those with details and even more details... quite the treat for those of you that like Crotch Rockets...

Awesome build ! the Paint and Decals are Superb ! Take good care of it... its a Winner in my book !

Later !

Norm.

So awesome. To those of you who have never built a tamiya bike go out and buy one now. They are so fun.

WoW !!! Great lookin bike ! The Color has so much depth !! It looks like it's ready to tear up th track !!

I'd like to find some of those Old School tamiya Moto-Cross Bike kits with th Jumping rider.

Yeah those Tamiya Bikes are sweet !!....You've done a gret job on the build and the finish ...FANTASTIC !!

I used to have one of the old RD 500's .....Mmmm I love the smell of two stroke in the morning ;D

Chris.

Latest posts

Back