BIG RIG RAT

Man that looks freakin` awesome Scott......................never thought about doing a truck rat before ::), cheers for that link at the begining.............i`ve been after some close up chassis shots like that for future builds ;).............trying to find one on `Z`ing a frame at the mo.

I've been wondering where you got to with this build since it made an appearance on the YouTube channel, the pictures are awesome!

Cheers,
Jonny.

Hey Jonny,
I gotta say, this is at about 95% complete. I really must finish it and post some pics.

Finally took photos of this. Thank you for the conversation and help along the way. Feels good to finish.

4550.jpg

4551.jpg

4552.jpg

4553.jpg

4554.jpg

4555.jpg

4556.jpg

4557.jpg

4558.jpg

4559.jpg

4560.jpg

4561.jpg

4562.jpg

4563.jpg

Time to start another... ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Feels good to look at to! Man this is a show stopper! This has to be your best yet. Outstanding.

Agreed ...your best yet Scott , Totally Freakin Awesome !!! I love it ;D ;D ;D... Next one please ;D

Chris.

Crazy Sick Brotha'!! Absolutely a work of beauty!!! Well done and congrats on the finish!!! ;)

Scott, I absolutely love this build. You captured every aspect of pure wickedness. Congrats!

Really great build Scott! Weathering looks awesome. I specially like the greasy hitch; texture is simply perfect.

Cheers

Excellent looking work, Scott.
Throw that girl out on the pavement, and she'd look believable

Outstanding build Scott. Just gotta ask, what did u use for turntable grease,
as that is a work of art in it's own right 8)

Thanks for the comments guys.

As for the turntable grease; that's a combination of pigments and AK weathering products over a few layers of hairspray chipped paint.

Latest posts

Back