BIG RIG RAT

Thanks dudes. Nutty stuff to work with, that mesh.

Here's a bit of an update. I decided to use the kits 1/4 fenders. I also figured out a mount for the grill and rad, and relocated the headlights.

4444.jpg

4445.jpg

I really think that wraps up the build. Turned out to be a long build, and a long truck. This thing scales out to around 21'.

Time to prime.

Ya, it does look low and mean. Like a big cat crouching down to pounce! The big engine is the star of the show IMO. A weathering funfair. And the lowered cab really puts extra emphasis on the giant diesel. :) I do also think the quater fenders are a nice touch. The older style square cab really has character.

Thanks dudes. I tend to agree Matt, that CAT is the star. All that remains is drilling holes for a rats nest of wiring.

I just shot a quick video for this thing and I think I found it's name in the process.

359 Unconventional.

Kewl vid update!! I want to buy the kit just for that engine!! :eek: Get some color on that thing!!! ;D

Man where have I been for 15 pages of this thread? This looks cool Scott, love a ride with 60K horse power.

Loving this build Scott.

Just me or is the video lower res than usual ?

Can't wait for the digital version of the mag, keep up the good work. :)

Thanks guys...

rookie said:
Just me or is the video lower res than usual ?

This is the resolution I have been using for some time now. 853x480. When you choose the larger player in youtube...it's that size.

720p takes too longer to render/upload - overkill really.

Latest posts

Back