Bandai AT-ST

also came across this

screen-shot-2015-04-04-at-11-51-01-am.png

Very cool. I believe the smart money is to have an Imperial Driver out of the hatch like that...very cool - wish I had though of it actually.

I on the other hand have the cabin painted and the head completely closed up. I didn't spend much time on the interior because it will never be seen...again.
4788.jpg

4789.jpg

When attaching the top of the head I had a rather craptastic seam (indicated by the orange line). I thinned some Mr. Dissolved Putty with Laquer Thinner and flowed a tiny amount into the seam. Fixed.
4790.jpg

More Mr. Dissolved Putty added to the legs, I'll let this dry overnight. (Jaitea's wheel fix looks much better than this method IMO).
4791.jpg

And parts that are 100% ready for primer.
4792.jpg

Oh man that's looking great!!!

The more you guys do the more you inspire me. I'm even thinking some red lights in the cabin would be cool....

Hahaha OR a Fury/AT-ST mashup!!!

That does look cool . Tempted to try something like this ...sometime :)

Chris + Chaos, did you see the mini-contest announcement about a BEST AT-ST vote?? Winner gets a Bandai AT-ST :)

nicholassagan said:
Chris + Chaos, did you see the mini-contest announcement about a BEST AT-ST vote?? Winner gets a Bandai AT-ST :)
Yes I have seen, but I have no AT ST kit because it + too little time at the moment.

Thanks for the comments guys. This one will simmer on the back burner while I build the Apache but I'll be back to it soon enough.

Well done so far Scott!! Still dig this stuff....even though I have not had the chance to have a go yet!! I would just end up "wrecking it" anyway...LOL!! Dig seeing the primer on brotha!! Looking forward to your return to this!! ;D

Latest posts

Back