Badger 105 Patriot HALP!!!!!!!!!! HALP!!!!!!!!! HALP!!!!!!!!

THE NEW ONE

follow me on twitter @SpaceSavy
So for Christmas my parents bought me a Badger 105, and a new air hose, the only problem in the connector form the hose to the airbrush, is to BIG. So thinking to solve the problem, i bought a quick detach for the airbrush hopping that it would fill the space needed for the hose to be secured. Well i received the quick detach today, and it did not solve the problem. I sent badger an email, but they will not respond till tomorrow. Any help till then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4mdmW9wxAQ

Badger just sent you the wrong part. Just wait for them to get back to you, send them your YT video with your problem and they should be able to get you fixed up.

I assume that it is a Badger hose, and not one from some other company?

You can get quick release adapters with the male end having a smaller badger connector and the female adapter with the usual hose connector

Elm City Hobbies said:
Badger just sent you the wrong part.

What makes you say that? I don't see any part sent by Badger that is 'wrong'?

I'd suspect the hose was a separate purchase Nathan? The bagged one? You need an adapter as that looks like a badger hose, to fit a competitors airbrush.

I'm pretty sure I have a couple adapters for that problem, They are included in many airbrush boxes but not all of them, if Badger doesn't get back to you tomorrow with an option, email me at [email protected] and give me your mailing address, I'll send you one bud.

;)

Alright thank you to all those who replied. After later examination of the packaging the person selling the part on Amazon did not specify whether it was for iwata or any other airbrush. The packaging said it was for an iwata. Which meant it was hose meant to connect a badger air compressor to a iwata airbrush. So today I went to a local hobby store and picked myself a new hose for the badger airbrush, since the compressor female end fit my paasche compressor. Sorry for the confusion, I will test it on a model I picked up today as well that was on sale, a Academy-Minicraft F4U-f Corsair 1/48

Strange that the Badger didn't come with one. Mine did. If you have a Michaels craft store in your area, you can get a Badger hose there.

Latest posts

Back