Badger Patriot 105

SLW45

Hey guys
Need advice is the 105 good for a starter AB
Due to my recent water problem in my man cave I have a little bit of spending money
And I think going to try a AB I have a HF compressor which seems to work really well but the AB gives me nothing but trouble
Also what is a good pressuer regulator cause I have no way to adjust it
Thanks for any help / advice

I have a partriot 105 and a badger anthem 155 I would recommend either one of these to anyone looking to start airbrushing.

I personally use an Iwata HP-CS I picked up, but with DreamKnight's promo code and webairbrush dot com, ya cant go wrong with it as a starter setup. I picked up a harbor freight 2 gallon tank compressor capable of 100Psi for $45 on sale one weekend..theyre cheap, but also VERY loud and sometimes takes a bit to fill. Did I mention it was LOUD ???

If you have the extra $$$ I would spring for a slightly better than normal compressor setup. A reliable, quiet, controllable compressor is a boon to have....especially if you ever wanna do some late night work

I'm using a small air regulator that I bought at Harbor Freight with my 105. I think it was about $10. Seems to work fine.

Either get an in line "moisture trap" after your regulator on the Compressor or an in hose moisture trap! That's very important depending where you live and if your compressor generates condensation in the tank? You will hate yourself for not doing it when your AB will spit out water in the middle of a painting session!

Later dude!

Latest posts

Back