Bad Kitty!! - Completed!

Re: Bad Kitty!!

T, looking forward to seeing that base bro. You still have the workshop bro, don't let the x-mas thing slow you down.
Still have that x-mas thing planned for next week :(

Tree is up Rob!!! Kids are happy...for now!! ::) Tomorrow, a little work on the base and maybe done done!! 8)

:D Thank you again tonight XXX!!!! This is...was a fun one for me!! ;)

In case you were wondering out there. I have made the "base" for the base??? ::) I have at least one more coat of black and it's done. Once I get everything mounted I will pop up some finals!! ;)

OK Fellas...I think it is time to put this one to bed!!

Here are a few shots....hope you enjoy!! ;)

1094.jpg

1088.jpg

1087.jpg

1097.jpg

1095.jpg

1102.jpg

1104.jpg

1089.jpg

1106.jpg

Done... :cool:

Chalk another up for 2011!!

Thank you for all the comments and support along the way guys...it's a huge part of what makes this fun!!

;)

Wow!!! It looks quality everything about it it looks so real you should be proud of your self bud

I have a question for you how do your store your models???? cause if you have to box them I wouldn't want to box this little kitty up!!!

Gergad

Thank you guys!! Most appreciated!! ;)

geegad - I have a hutch in my home office/room/collect all place ::) She will reside there. Might pack her up for a show or two next year, but that would be her home.....for now ;D

Than you Tony!!! ;) I would say that they all did make it out.... in some fashion or another ::)

Beautiful finish my good man ;D...Looks the Panda's peanuts bro ,as I said ,I love all the little details ,thats what makes it stand out ;)

Chris.

Thank you Chris...endangered peanuts to boot!! ::)

Thanks Spud...glad you like!! ;)

Thank you Shane!!Appreciate the kind words!! :D

Man, that is so impressive. What more can a guy say but well done, awesome, love the details, broken glass, papers, rusted out burns, ground work, all of it. Just triple threat wicked.

Thank you Boss-man!!! You are too kind! ;) Had lot's of fun wrecking this one up!!! 8)

Latest posts

Back