At this moment

ATM im kicking myself for burning my hand while making dinner thus outting an end 2 any progress on the night id set aside time to try and get some painting done. :mad:

I've got a question that I'm hoping someone here can answer.

I've been asking( on another forum) on tips on how to make Lava/Blast effects for a diorama. On in named forum, I was told to figure it out myself. Now, I have a good idea on how its done but I was just asking for tips and a good rescource.

Anyone here know how to pull that effect off?

Thanks

RedDragon62 said:
I've got a question that I'm hoping someone here can answer.

I've been asking( on another forum) on tips on how to make Lava/Blast effects for a diorama. On in named forum, I was told to figure it out myself. Now, I have a good idea on how its done but I was just asking for tips and a good rescource.

Anyone here know how to pull that effect off?

Thanks

This is an explosion link i found you could maybe adapt it a bit for blast effect?

http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/index.php/topic,8555.0.html

Gag

Taking a break from building the Gundam MG class MSM-03 GOGG to watch Game of Thrones.

Just got my VW T1 Samba Bus from the postman :D had a look put it back in the box all ready as it will be my next project.

Now going on Enemy Territory Quake Wars.

Been chilling for most of the night (its 22:04 here in the uk) so moved my self into my room and get some more done on my McLaren MP4-20.

Visited the Stanley Kubrick exhibition in Los Angeles an hour ago.

3152015cdb9611e2822f22000a9f09ca_7.jpg

77004746db9511e2a4fb22000a1f97ec_7.jpg

adee82fcdb8d11e288e422000a1fb6e3_7.jpg

2866ab0adb8d11e2a2c122000a1f9d4d_7.jpg

ATM my brain is percolating away after the wife suggested that i get our 'cave' (the spare room next to the living room) to myself :)
She will move her craft/sewing stuff into the dining area (which never gets used) and she already has most of the spare room downstairs for clothes etc.
All I have to do is bring my model display cabinet and race seat in here with me.
The potential is overwelming :)

It will be about a month before anything major gets moved and right now i cant wait, ive already started a viso type floorplan so i can figure out the layout before i start and heavy lifting.

Look out its a trap!!

LOL i just hadbto move mt man cave 2weeks ago still aint finished yet

BUt at this moment im treting my st jean batiste headache

I does seem to good to be true. I think she just want lots of space for her sewing etc and its easier for her to move her stuff.

Im already hunting a desk and thinking about where to put work area, spray booth area, cabinet/race seat location.

Im sure its effecting my work productivity but who cares :)

I'm still working on my F-15. It's been a little over 2 months now. I've been working on it a little bit here and there. I think it's time to pick up the pace and get it finished already.

Latest posts

Back