At this moment

Drpepeprz said:
Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that the computer I recently bought, got shipped with no operating system...wich makes it a 1200$ brick :-[

lol did you build it online? if so did you select the option for them to instal it for you??

arohk said:
getting all the electronics figured out so I can star constructing a working 1977 R2D2 model.

SUPER COOL!

I just started a batch of brew, waiting on a buddy to start wine, he wants to learn from the MASTER! :p

Brought Ak's DAK paint set and grey neutral primer. Also got sprue cutters and
magnifying glasses for my next build, which I hope to start very shortly ;D

Now all I need is a damn airbrush :-\

Grendels said:
Why yes it is, that is why I am watching them. I am going to send them to all my students this week...

Now that is cruel....I love it!
;D

Learning how to use my aibrush....The main thing i have to work on at the moment is to put it in the holder insted of laying it on my desk when the cup is full!!!! ;D

Listeneing too war stories from ww2 and korean fighter pilots. It's Anzac day here.
A day we pay our respects for those who did not come back, those who did and
to those who have and are serving in the armed forces.

We remember them lest we forget.

Drpepeprz said:
Learning how to use my aibrush....The main thing i have to work on at the moment is to put it in the holder insted of laying it on my desk when the cup is full!!!! ;D

Ouch :-X

Watching The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms on Amazon Instant Video on my XBox!
;D

Watching Godzilla: King of the Monsters
I had forgotten how bad those Godzilla movies were!

Black Sheep 1 said:
Watching Godzilla: King of the Monsters
I had forgotten how bad those Godzilla movies were!

And that is exactly why they are fun! Well and watching all those models get stomped.

Latest posts

Back