TheRaceforTerra

Hi guys,

I built, painted and weathered this over the Winter Break. It is around 1/47 scale, from the wargame Star Wars Legion. I hope you like it! If you dig the weathering, I am publishing a tutorial on my YT channel on Jan 8 with all the steps.

Hi guys,

As promised, my full painting and weathering tutorial premieres tomorrow. I hope some of you give it a watch!

Thank you,

Enrique @ TRFT

Very good and useful video. I was mostly interested in the brush techniques. But the airbrush parts where still were still very interesting from the standpoint of admiring your craftsmanship. I always enjoy watching people that know what they are doing.

Very good and useful video. I was mostly interested in the brush techniques. But the airbrush parts where still were still very interesting from the standpoint of admiring your craftsmanship. I always enjoy watching people that know what they are doing.

Thank you very much, @lancerunolfsson . I really appreciate it. I am still a beginner/journeyman when it comes to airbrushing, to be honest, but I really had a lot of fun with this project, and I think that shows in the video. I think I need to find more kits like this, which are really easy to build and where I can get to painting quickly, you know what I mean? I am a klutz and I don't enjoy the building stages, really.

Latest posts

Back