Another Hasbro A-Wing

Alrighty, fellas
This is my second attempt on a Hasbro A-Wing, nothing modded or converted except the addition of lights again. This is another project that I've had gathering dust on the bench for quite some time already and just stalled. The cockpit has an updated sculpt and totally different from what I had to work with before, so no scratch building required and since my scratch building techniques suck..better for me.

The goal is to have this ready for a Toy Show in San Antonio in July. Along with the B-Wing and every other Hasbro repaint job I've done in the last year or so.
Blue-OneDash3.jpg
Blue-OneDash2.jpg
Blue-OneDash.jpg
Blue-One4.jpg

More progress has been made on this, but I still need to take some updated pics of this one. Hopefully soon.

Indeed - that looks awesome! Gotta get one!

Is the Bwing the same scale? I you don't mind could you post a pic of the A and B in the same photo along with a pop can or something for scale?

Thanks!

Do they still makes these "toys"? I searched around but there are so many different toy lines I wasn't sure what I was looking at.

Scott Girvan said:
Indeed - that looks awesome! Gotta get one!

Is the Bwing the same scale? I you don't mind could you post a pic of the A and B in the same photo along with a pop can or something for scale?

Thanks!

Well, The B-wing and the A-wing are pretty close in scale..as far as Hasbro goes. I should be able to get another vid up this week to show the similarities in scale. They're made to hold one Hasbro action figure but as far as true scale goes..I'm not sure.

Latest posts

Back