amt/ertl star destroyer

thestickyone

some of my first pics of my latest attempt to put light and sound in a model.

[attachment deleted by admin]

some more pics. must add bought the kit of ebay i like the kit because im a big star wars fan but this model kit was an absolute f***** sh** fit ??? took me ages to get the f***** thing to line up properly :mad:. bit of patiance and its coming along quite nice.

Wow a lot of of fibre optic going in there good job! Now we have 2 star destroyers getting built, happy days!

That's gonna look good. Haven't touched fibre optic yet myself, but it looks like the way to go for really good results.

lots of little holes, lots of little holes, lots of...

That is very impressive. There has been so wicked lighting projects on the forum here lately and they just keep getting bigger and better.

more pics finally finished enjoyed this build added the collision klaxon sound and scratch built a stand to hold batteries and speakers. i got the led tester unit from maplin electronics.

What a great sight to behold! Love the base and the angle.

Might get me one of those testers next time I'm in Maplin's. Would make life easier.

thanks for the comments :) bit of a bast**d build but worth it in the end. i,ve just started on a amt/ertl uss excelsior looks like i might have a problem running wires through it just have to see what happens :-*

Latest posts

Back