All I can say is WOW, and I want one!

hook1169

"220 221 Whatever it takes" - Mr. Mom , M. Keaton
http://www.megahobby.com/dora80cmke35thsoarart.aspx 7ft long

Yup, sold one to one of the guys in the club when they were last on the market. The thing is a beast, 3300+ parts, but very well laid out. Really just a bunch of sub-assemblies that all come together in the end.

The guy that owns it, will likely never build his. We are trying to convince him to make it a "Club" project, everyone takes a few sub-assemblies and once they are all built he assembles them and paints it.

Only problem is, there were quite a few markings on the real Dora, and the kit doesn't come with any.

Either way, would be a PITA to display once built, due to the size.

I agree about the displaying of the kit, definitely would need to plan that out well. But I really like the club build idea, that would be great fun.

I have never seen this before, and was just astonished by the shear size and and amount of part.. Would be a stunning build when completed i am sure.

I can't find a link but there is a club in England that scratch built a 1/6th version of this, jaw dropping

The idea of a club buying this and everyone build parts is actually a really good idea

And Mr Hook1169, i love your avitar

Gag

Latest posts

Back