Aftermarket detailing questions.

I went with a Gopher Racing pre wired distributor. First time using add on. Came out Ok. I was over cautious when trimming so the cables might be too long.
image.thumb.jpeg.e8d50dd9dd7a753a79258f0690c15ffd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.01ff59e4d3aa5008d9a4083b5d1a1836.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3e10a0500dcf558f6930740edd8e566a.jpeg

Cal

I know the're too long. I will dial them in on the next kit.
1707613181637.jpeg

I really should have cleaned up the back of the grille. I didn't think about those injection marks as being visible.

Last edited:
Well that's what we get.
1707618103545.jpeg

Plenty to critique here, but as for the wipers, they are just ok. I tried Sharpie and paint on the rubber part with little success. The pieces aren't bend friendly. The side mirror went on nice for an upgrade on the kit part.

All you had to do is Google it yourself. It’s not hard…
You know if everyone googled for the info then we wouldn’t need these forums would we. These forums let fellow modelers ask questions and get ideas on how others do something. I would ask why are you here or do you enjoy making sarcastic remarks if you do I you might look into Tictok or Facebook just saying Happy Modeling

You know if everyone googled for the info then we wouldn’t need these forums would we. These forums let fellow modelers ask questions and get ideas on how others do something. I would ask why are you here or do you enjoy making sarcastic remarks if you do I you might look into Tictok or Facebook just saying Happy Modeling
I would add that depending on the specificity of the question, Google can be a never ending loop of non-answers. More often someone here has seen the same issue or even built the same kit and will perhaps have a better understanding of the question. Also, there is the opportunity to have a back and forth with an individual member in a timely matter.

I don’t do Facebook nor Tik Tok…. both are a waste of time when I can spend time building models instead. Facebook is fine for those who want to keep in touch with friends and family. Tik Tok is another site filled with too much stupidly and liberal BS.

Sarcastic? Please, you haven’t seen a pure sarcastic comment from me yet. So no…. I’m just pointing out simple logic in how anyone can do a search. It’s called using your brain. Sadly schools today don’t teach that anymore because todays young folks need to have their hands held and coddled. I see it everyday at my job. Pretty sad to see….

All I’m saying some search results by keywords will link to another forum of related topic for all to read. How hard can it be?

Latest posts

Back