Need aftermarket NASCAR decals. Where's a good place to look?

Carsenault

Hey Y'all , I dont normally build NASCAR kits but I've been given a kit by an old friend, a '97 (I think) Revell Cartoon Network Chevy Monte Carlo. The kit itself looks pretty nice but the decal sheet is in bad shape, not that I was ever a fan of the Cartoon Network cars anyways. Where would be a good place to look for some other decals for a '97 Monte Carlo?

Thanks in advance!

Ebay always has the Cartoon Network #29 for cheap. You can always pick up a set of decals on ebay. If not, SLIXX has a set of decals you could order.

Yeah, get'em while you can. Just read, Slixx, just
announced, they are wrapping up production and will
be going out of business, after nearly 20yrs.

Wish I lived where the Slixx were manufactured and could attend their discount going out of business sale ha ha.

Peppylepugh said:
Yeah, get'em while you can. Just read, Slixx, just
announced, they are wrapping up production and will
be going out of business, after nearly 20yrs.

I was just at thier website, not much there at the moment for Nascar decals.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Charlie, best selection you will find is from this guy:

http://www.mikesdecals.com/

I warn you though....he has a ton of decals to look through, but if he doesn't have it....it probably doesn't exist.

I was there too, I found a few I like now I discover that many of the ones I liek were for slab sided Monte Carlos, I have the earlier rounded sides. SonyKen over at ARC says he can fix em up, anxious to see what he has to offer.

I wasnt really looking for replacement Cartoon Network markings, was actually hoping to find something different since I dont really care for the artowrk on the Cartoon Network cars.

Oh, Ok sorry mate!!!! Thought you needed decals. Good luck with the rest of the build. I kind of like the Fred Flinstone decals myself ha ha ;D

hooterville75 said:
Wish I lived where the Slixx were manufactured and could attend their discount going out of business sale ha ha.

Slixx aren't going out of business. They were going to close the doors, but there was such an out pouring of support when they announced their closure that they decided to remain open.

They haven't however done any Nascar decals for many years, as the licensing for the rights to make them are so high.

Latest posts

Back