Acadamy 1/35 M4A2 sherman russian army

ckriskross09c

Hi. I have got this tank on order and should get it soon.
academy-13010.jpg

Hope go get you an update soon.
On the subject of wethearing I have never done it before and are open to suggestion.
Talk to you later

Kris

yep scalemodelmedic on you tube is very good his vids are very helpfull check him out.

Tanks. I would start playing around on some other model but i done have any equipment to do it with! And last wensday I cut my thumb with a stanly knife (so no models At the moment :-[)
Talk to you later

Kris

ouch been there done that. next time make sure your hands are in a safe place. and never ever cut toward your self.

spud said:
ouch been there done that. next time make sure your hands are in a safe place. and never ever cut toward your self.

What about others? :p

hit my tumb with a hammer broke a steel nail and i know what hot shrapnil feels like after that. sliced my had to the bone on some reinforing steel bars. the list goes on

yes and also very dangerous Kris

Its been a while so her we are. Final its her, or so.
delivary.jpg
Tomorrow ill have more pics.

Sorry about the quality I need a better camera.

Kris

the first one is set to private.

when you upload a pic to pb select the bottom like this. and paste that in you topic, also the folder needs to be set to public.
photob.jpg

CHRIS ,

I'm lookin' forward to seein this Shermie ! SPUD has steered you right. Just click th IMG code & then paste it into your post .... You'll be a pro in no time !!

New update i got the kit 4 hours ago and this is what I got done.
P120112_0905.jpg
P120112_0905_01.jpg
P120112_0905_02.jpg
P120112_0906.jpg

No paint yet but I hope to get some colours soon.
Talk to you later

Kris

you should sand down that line on the tyres before paint other wise it will stand out when its done.

oh it does always sand them off on any thing you see a seem on

Latest posts

Back