A New Project

i would go for the cabinet idea, i have a small room 8x10 and i could do with one for all my ab supplies, looking forward to seeing what you go with

I'm still running the ideas inside my head trying to figure out a design.

Nice fan !

Your 500+ CFM won't remain like that as soon as you HOOK it up to your DUCT Pipe !
Depending on the diameter of the DUCT.... it will restrict it so much it might only become...400 or 300 or even less if you use a Corrugated tube ?

But none the less ! Awesome looking fan ! Where can I get one ? or two ??? Plz post the vendor !

I suggest reading on what this guy has posted on his website.... It might help you with your design ?

http://www.briansmodelcars.com/tutorials/tutorial/23

The Use of a PLENUM spacer to help defuse the airflow... or Equalize its distribution over a larger surface could yield some pretty interesting characteristics .... To your design !!!

Please read up ! and Impress us with your Variation !

and let us know of Where you have gotten this Monster of a Fan !

I am too... Re drawing my Spray Booth !

Later Mr. Blacksheep1

Karl

That is one large fan! Any thought on how you will duct the air through it? The one I used hooked up to a standard dryer duct.

Grendels said:
That is one large fan! Any thought on how you will duct the air through it? The one I used hooked up to a standard dryer duct.

Yeah... a standard dryer duct won't work here as they are like 4" and this beast is 10".
I'm still trying to sort this all out.

::) maybe an A/C Ducts fabrication firm could make a special adapter for you, these guys are good what they do and could whip you a cool flange for you?

This looks like a great fan BTW, do you have a source?

Latest posts

Back