A Greet'in from Louisiana!

Captain Caveman III

"Captain Caveman"!
Hello Yall from the North Shore of Louisiana. I'd like to "introduce myself". My online name as you can see it's Captain Cavman III, my real name is Vince.
I started modeling at the age of 12(Automotive only). I didn't start building Military model till 2003. An it started on a dare. Now I have a strong love for all types of Military model. Now I still build Automotive as much as I can. (US and Import styles)
I'm sorry to say I have a huge Sifi stash, and I need to get back to work on them.
Any way I'm in a local club here in hammond. North Shore Scale Modelers. My home forum is on Spruebender, were I post the bulk of my work. I hope to start some new and awesome work here for you guys. ;D

Hello back at "yah", I have friend that lives over there in Big Texas. Ken Burke. I left out that I'm a big IDF fan and I have a number of Israeli armor pieces as well as US modern aircraft,armor and WWII types. Some German aircraft,armor and 1/35 figuers.
I know that this is not the place to post my finished work so, I'll find the right sections for that.

Latest posts

Back