A couple of projects on the bench

scratchmod

here are two of what on the go at the moment.
The first is a knocked out, burnt out JT that I started a couple of years ago..

Old paint job

002.jpg

003.jpg

New colors

049.jpg

047.jpg

And here is an M-26 OOTB for a group build on my forum.

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

And here is a Trumpy T-62 also sharing the bench

006-1.jpg

These are just a couple of projects that I have on the go.

Thanks for looking.

Looks like you are up to your ears in plastic too Rob ;D ;D Nice to see these here ,looking good bro ;)

Chris.

ohh sexy i love them russian tanks the turrets look really cool

Hey fellas. yeah I've slacked a bit in posting here. Been up to what's left of my hair is more like it. :D :D
I only post on a couple of forums besides my own, and this is one of them. great place and great people here....and the guy with the fart app ;D ;D

I thought it had slipped round his chin ;D ;D :-X

Let's not mention the kitty thing :D :-X :-X

Yeah spud those Russian turrets are great for weathering eh

I cant really get in to Russian stuff ,I like watching others build them ,but I cant get enough interest to go and buy something Russian !

Chris.

Chris that's how I thought before. was getting bored with the same old German stuff so after talking with Steve, I got hooked. Easy quick builds and fun to paint. ;D

Nice to see this up here Rob!!! Mmmm...T-62!!! As for Steve getting you hooked??? More like the Russian Tank Mafia with a bit of persuading? ;D ;D ;D

Give it a shot Chris...spud too!!!! 8) Easy builds and they lend themselves to some really nice destruction!! ;)

Think you will like that one spud!!! Check with Mr. Reid if you have any questions!!!! ;)

Mmmm Maybe sometime when I've nothing on the bench ::) ... lol

Chris.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: nothing on the bench he says ;D

Thanks T. Doing the sprockets to the JT right now, then will mount them on. Next up , the rest of the Fruil tracks. Got half of the one side done since that's all that's needed.

Scratchmod is in da zone!!!! 8) Did you grow a third arm when weren't looking?

Latest posts

Back