56 Nomad

Thanks Spud.

Here is a pic of the extended collector pipes.

IMG_9240.jpg

The differnce between mine and the 1:1 pic is that the 1:1 car has fender well headers. That is they had a hole cut in the inner wheel well for the pipes to go through. I would have liked to do that with mine but I didn't want to mess with an already painted body. So mine aren't quite as noticeable,..but they are there. See em? Ain't day cute?

IMG_9246.jpg

I'm getting low on steel wheels. So I stole some from an old Amt kit. The back are made for metal axles, so off they go. A good sanding was also needed to keep the rim from sticking to far out from the tire unrealistically. You can see the before and after in the pic. I also sanded the front for good measure.

IMG_9238.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Those side pipes look good . Are you going to put a turn out on the end of them ?

Chris.

Excellent scratch work on those pipes!!!Lovin the Details!!!

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry I'm late getting back to you but I couldn't get on the forum for a while.

This project is stalled right now until I can get some decals. In the meantime I've started two other car builds.

Does anybody happen to have an Alps printer?

You should message TheRocketSilo. Andy can probably help you out.

Thanks CTspeedshop. His blog says he is not taking any more orders right now. Maybe when things ease up I can contact him.

Latest posts

Back