34 Ford pickup Ratrod .... WIP

Thanks Rob ,I appreciate that buddy ,but its not quite finished yet ,I want to get the two rats finished at the same time ...thats why Im pushing the other one on at the mo ,but this one ill appear soon . ;)

Chris.

Thanks Rocket silo ,glad you like it .

Ace ..dont worry ,this will be back very soon ,I need to push the Black one on a bit ,to get them both ready for a show coming up .

Chris.

like he said, no rush, take your time, when time is taken that usually leads to perfection.

Hi Tony ,Thanks buddy ,Didnt think this was your cuppa coffee ;D ,She'll be finished of this week ,all being well ;)

Chris.

Why sure I am. I was younger once upon a time and used this:
100_0910.jpg

To build this:
Picture015.jpg

I had to sell it to pay off the doctors bill after my heart attacks. :'( :'(
Tony lee :'(

WOW... :eek: Nice one Tony ,have ya got any pics ?... Sorry to hear you had to sell it ...but I reckon yer health is more important eh !!

Chris.

Righto folks ,Time to get this one finished off ;D was hoping to get it done last week ,but didnt get much done due to family commitments !!
Anyhoo ,she's all done ................

34finish011.jpg
34finish010.jpg
34finish009.jpg
34finish007.jpg
34finish006.jpg

34finish005.jpg

34finish003.jpg

34finish002.jpg

34finish001.jpg

Thanks to all ,who commented on this build ,Its very much appreciated ...Hope ya like it ;D

Chris.

Sensational bro.........she really did turn out a purty little motor!!!! ;D, luuurve everything about this one Chris, it`s the tops mate.............keep building dude.. :p

`Boots`

Boots ,cheers buddy ;)...dont worry I intend too ;D

Quaralane ,Thanks for that ,much appreciated.

The Black rat is next ...coming soon ;D

Chris.

Thanks T, glad you like it buddy ,there will be a few more in the pipeline ;D

Chris.

That looks sweet Love everything!! ... The base is is even simple yet awesome!

Glad you got it done before i did the gallery "Auto Edition" Update :)

Latest posts

Back