2012 BSC - Questions

Hey be cool guys.
I'm sure that Scott will post it as soon as he can. But those things do take time so just be patient. Use the Zen filozofie ;)

lol, just open a beer of you need one. everyone is a winner anyway. a completed model and great time at SMA forum, what else do you need?
;)

Bizarre said:
lol, just open a beer of you need one. everyone is a winner anyway. a completed model and great time at SMA forum, what else do you need?
;)

Where's the 'like' button...

oh wait, this is facetube. ;)

Lol yeah no rush just passing time trying to make you guy lauph a little

Bizarre said:
;)

Second on that :)

Biskup said:
Bizarre said:
;)

Second on that :)
+1 more.

I've taken to stripping down and clearning my large scale RC tucano to make the time pass quicker hahaha

Ken Abrams said:
Bizarre said:
;)

Where's the 'like' button...

oh wait, this is facetube. ;)

looking for that "like" button, too ;D

I agree, for me the best price is the skills I practice during the contest, and the fun of building my model... :)
Well, I don't have an airbrush yet, so it could help, too. But I'm aware that others make greater job than me! ;)

We're figuring out the Best of Show. I fully expect to have a video out tomorrow evening...sometime.

Yes. With the polls method I can instantly see who ranks where.

OH THE SUSPENSE!

Latest posts

Back