2012 BSC - Questions

It will be hard.

I"ll have the voting polls up later today. A tad busy at work but I'll make time for that a bit later this afternoon. Hang tight!

Biskup said:
It will be hard in every category :)
At least for my :) as I can't make up my mind :)
yes, but 21 entry is double as any other category.
However, I made my mind already.

Not sure of all my choices yet But i cant wait to see the results!!!!!

I'd agree with you, guys - every year voting experience doesn't make it any easier at all... :)

Neo said:
Not sure of all my choices yet But i cant wait to see the results!!!!!

I think that I can wait a bit longer, but till the time Scott manage to make a video with results announcement (and I know it is not a very fast thing to do really)
To me these videos have become a great summer tradition, and watching them is probably as exciting as waiting for the 12th bell sound in a New Year night, even if you haven't entered any entries yourself)))

That's what happens when you’re restless and filled with anticipation.
Or just plain old model junkie :)

Wow! Voting was hard!
Even more so in the categories I know nothing about (Sci-fi mostly). Its definately the area that took me longest to decide, with lots of looking and re-looking...

Well its out of "our hands" (builders). This is my first time in any competition and I only have a short time in SMA and even then its been a long time since I dedicated any real time to modeling.. but definately enjoyed the experience and hope that everybody has enjoyed building and seeing other builds as much as I have.

Regardless of the results.. big thanks to scott and SMA for hosting the competition.

ok all you Scifi Nuts need to get out more!! Way too many to pic just one from :D

Congrats to all who finished after all that's the goal is it not, Completion not perfection :D

My votes are in, too.

Congrats to everyone for the job done!
This has been really hard to pick up only one by category! :eek:

My voting duties are over !! lets grab some bears beers!!! oh right its Monday :S

Great job everyone SiFi was the hardest to choose it was easier last year with 1st 2sec 3rd

Thanks Scott and of course all the sponsors

Cheers

Neo

standing by for the results

I agree, I was a bit surprised by the sole picking of 1st in each category - I was at my
monitor going "Man this is gonna be difficult!"

But, I think I got my votes in, and I must say, the entries were really well done throughout
all the categories - quality My dear Dawson, quality!

Neo said:
lets grab some bears!!!

Now I'm never going to drink alcoholic beverages ever, but I must say Neo, it will be
mighty difficult to grab some bears ;D

Latest posts

Back