1934 Ford Farm Truck

mariosmodelkits said:
That is some awesome dope modeling there bro :eek:! I can dig it two thumbs way up pimp.... 8)
Pimp'n Ain't Easy. ;)

Way to go CT!!! Love it!! Nice rusting and the touches of wood to boot!! The case of oranges nailed it for me though!!! ;)

TRM said:
Way to go CT!!! Love it!! Nice rusting and the touches of wood to boot!! The case of oranges nailed it for me though!!! ;)
Thanks T. Much Appreciated!!! Now How About Your Rat Rod? Hint, Hint ;D

Awesome. That's 2:22 well spent right there. Love the oranges too. Perfect!

Ummm ::) I put a little time in on the rat last week, thanks for asking (more like, thanks for giving me a kick in the....) I actually mounted the motor! Woo Hoo!! I hope to get something jump started real soon.

What's next on your plate????? ;D ;D ;D

TRM said:
Ummm ::) I put a little time in on the rat last week, thanks for asking (more like, thanks for giving me a kick in the....) I actually mounted the motor! Woo Hoo!! I hope to get something jump started real soon.

I'm building a 1979 Chevy El Camino. I'm doing a seventies theme which means Cragar mags and gawdy paint. LOL!!!

CTspeedshop said:
TRM said:

I'm building a 1979 Chevy El Camino. I'm doing a seventies theme which means Cragar mags and gawdy paint. LOL!!!

Very Nice!!!! That sounds awesome!!!! Shag carpet too?? ;D LOL Looking forward to it!!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back