120mm Waffen SS Grenadier - Kursk

panzerace007

Hey guys,

Here's a 120mm figure of a Waffen SS Grenadier as He would've appeared on th Kursk battlefield. He sports the Early Oak leaf pattern lace up smock.

All paint is Vallejo & the Flesh is painted in Oil. The strap for the MP40 is cut from an old tooth paste tube & the grass is from Hudson & Allen. ModelMakerZ Russian Dirt - pigments was used for the ... well ... the dirt !

WaffenSSGrenadier4.jpg

WaffenSSGrenadier5.jpg

WaffenSSGrenadier3.jpg

WaffenSSGrenadier.jpg

Very nice work there Panzerace :) you nailed the camo ...not easy to do buddy ,but you got it ;)

Chris.

Hey Guys,

Thanx for th Kind Words ... Although looking at it more .... I need to pay attention to the lighting aspect ... maybe a little more back light & not so much over head ?? .

Thanx again ... stay tuned more to come.

Great looking figure. I really like the facial expression. Very nicely done. The russian helmet in the dirt adds a little flare to the whole thing. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing more.

Chris in Iraq
"A day without model building is like a day in Iraq.
It just plain sucks!!"

I had no idea you were into Figures ???

Nicely done !

I like those !!! I have a few but never past the Assembly and primer stage... never had the
guts to paint skin !!!! I know I am missing something...!! Figures have always fascinated me but
it is a HARD First Step !!! I must undertake !

maybe someday?

SCHWEINHUND ,

The Hardest part is gettin started !! ;D It's all down hill from there. Check out Chris' Tutorial on Face Painting . It's all laid out for ya & Th way Chris explains it ... It makes it really easy to understand !!

Yes !! I really Dig th Figures !! You should know that ... I really Dig those Biker Scouts of Yours !! A little different 'cause They have no exposed Flesh ... Figures none-th-less !!

TigerTanktoo - Thanx for th Kind words !!

Missed this one, sorry Erik!!! Great job Dude!!! One of these days I pick up a bigger fig....bigger than 1/35 anyway! Impressive camo as usual!! ;)

TRM,

Hey Holmzz ! Thanx for th kind words !! I need to brush up on My Lighting ability & maybe next time add some more Highlights !

Thanx again !!

Latest posts

Back