1/6 Tsukasa Bullet Claris Cornova.

java

No disintegrations
Hey everyone,thought id show something different from ma.k. so here's one i finished a while back,hope you like.

:)

Way to go Java!! With all the great figure work, been thinking of giving it a go. Seen this as with a bunch of others pop up on the searches. Liking this a lot! Did the shell come on the base or was that your addition? Great work all the way around! 8)

Yes we like it :) Really like the eyes can you tell how you painted them?
Where did you get a figure like that from?
Cheers

Thank you gents. ;D

TRM:
With all the great figure work, been thinking of giving it a go.
Why not,i don't see any reason not too,you'd enjoy it. :)

The shells i added to make the base a little less boring but not enough to distract from the figure.

Biskup:
Really like the eyes can you tell how you painted them?
Where did you get a figure like that from?

Tell ya what,give me a few weeks and i'll do an eye wip for you guys,wont be as detailed as Chris S Sioux Indian Bust eye wip but i'll give it a go. :-\

I got the kit from wf (Wonder festival) a few years ago,look hard enough and you might be able to still find an original one.

Nice looking figure ;D....and great work on it too Java, Like Biskup ,I think the eyes are really well done and really bring a bit of life to the face ....I love it ! :D

Chris.

java said:
I got the kit from wf (Wonder festival) a few years ago,look hard enough and you might be able to still find an original one.
Oh man I do envy you those Wonder festivals. Saw there so many kits that I would like to have. But on the web I only found cast of them and that's no fun.
Cheers

Chris S:Thank you very much. ;D

Biskup: I know i've never been to wf, but i'm lucky enough to have a friend who moved over to japan a few years ago and he goes to as many of those shows as he can, fair play he does get me a lot of stuff.
I asked him once if he could go shopping for few other guys but his responce was " i have enough problems shopping for us let alone 5 other people" never asked again. :-X :D

Latest posts

Back