1/48 Tamiya Stuka Zu Fuss

Jeeves

Trying my hand at doing two entries...here is #2. These quarter scale kits normally zip right together...hard part is going to be doing the camo scheme... I am assuming this goes into the vehicle category...but not knowing a bunch about AFVs, would this half-track be armor??

4-19-11049.jpg
4-19-11050.jpg

Those little 1/48 kits from Tamiya are so Cool !!! they rival 1/35th scale models at times... in their level of details... Assembly is still the famous Shake N Bake Tamiya Fit !!!

Good luck with that !!! it sure will look great once all done up !!!

Norm..

OUT !

Should be interesting when it's done.
And, I think it could qualify as armor, based on the loadout it's carrying

Hey Mike!

What's up my friend?

Yes, this should go in armor. We can't have too many categories so anything with wheels or tracks, in military service is destined for the armor category.

;D

Cool guys...thanks for the comments- I plan on getting started this weekend so hopefully I'll have some stuff to post up.

Ken-- thanks man. Should I email Scott back about it or just let it go until I finish?

Jeeves said:
Ken-- thanks man. Should I email Scott back about it or just let it go until I finish?

Nah, he knows which category it goes in.

I'm sure he will be stopping by this thread eventually so he can clarify if he wants. ;D

Great looking little kit ;D, good luck with it ,I look forward to it ;)

Chris.

Bit of an update...have the first coat of paint on and one side with wheels and tracks on...these particular link and length sections are being a real bear...I normally have no issues with the Tamiya quarter scale stuff...but these were a bit fiddly. After adding the other side, I'll mask off the tracks and proceed with the rest of the scheme...they I get to play with the shells and cases and such...
5-25-11029.jpg

Latest posts

Back