1/48 Airfix Supermarine Seafire

THE NEW ONE

follow me on twitter @SpaceSavy
Reaction score
boy this is a troublesome kit. the wings do not meet to the fuselage, and you have to cut of holes for the windows, and accessories. So here is where I am at

and

and

and

Quaralane

Reaction score
Some nasty looking seam work, there.
You can do this, though. I have faith

nicholassagan

sippin on gin + juice
Reaction score
whoa! these newer airfix do buildup nicely though...looking forward to seeing what you'll end up with! :D

Grendels

Reaction score
Wow! Didn't expect that... But have patience and it will be fine.

JMac

cut. glue. paint. repeat.
Reaction score
Great choice of a kit. :)

Take your time with it (the gaps), try filling in the gap with some scrap styrene before you putty. A little TLC and she'll look great.

Elm City Hobbies

Reaction score
Yeah, take your time with it. Keep in mind that this isn't one of the "new" Airfix kits, just a new box for one of their older kits.

THE NEW ONE

Reaction score
thanks for the replies, i have fixed the problem, i used .25mm evergreen sheets. I took some pictures, except we have 3 identical cards and some how the one i was using got "lost", so ya. i have a coat of primer, and currently thinking how i am going to paint this plane.

THE NEW ONE

Reaction score
so I kinda lost momentum with this build, I am a little bit troubled. So began gluing the propeller together, and I glued the wrong three in the wrong slots. So does any one know what thins Tamiya thin cement? My other trouble spot is paint. I have no idea how I will do it. so if any one could help that would be great.

Latest posts