1/35 YA-12 Soviet Artillery Tractor - Early Production

Mfun

I have been work on this model, little work have been done.
I started with the engine construction...
I searching in the internet for pictures about the engine wires and the engine compartment but don't find nothing.
Do you have (or know where i can find) some pictures about that ??
Any help is welcone ;)
C1002_zpsc0f5763c.jpg
C1003_zpsacec8ec0.jpg
C1004_zps9ff1a591.jpg

Nice kit to have a go at M!! Looks like you are off to a great start! I took a little time have a peek around but ran into plenty of reference pics but nothing concrete on the donkey under the hood! I can tel you they carried the "B-2B", 375 hp
12-cylinder. I think one could get lost searching the endless corner of the Russian Interwebs!! Try pluggin the engine and some combinations with Heavy Artillery Tractor or Voroshilovets Artillery Prime Mover into the google box and see what flies and see if there is any good "walk around" pics!

Good luck!!

I'm looking forward to this. I'm really starting to enjoy all the Russian subjects coming out these days.

adampolo13 said:
I'm looking forward to this. I'm really starting to enjoy all the Russian subjects coming out these days.

I hope see some works from you about this cool and unusual theme ;)

The Ya-12 light artillery tractor was developed by NATI designers and launched at the Yaroslavskiy Avtomobilniy Zavod Automobile Plant. They developed the YA-11 tractor first but could not produce the required quantity of engines and production had to be stopped. :D :D

Beatrice said:
The Ya-12 light artillery tractor was developed by NATI designers and launched at the Yaroslavskiy Avtomobilniy Zavod Automobile Plant. They developed the YA-11 tractor first but could not produce the required quantity of engines and production had to be stopped. :D :D

Thanks for the info ;)

Some pictures about the work i have been done...
I know it is little update but guys i'm moving tomy new home and until the middle of September this will be my rhythm...
However i already chosen the figures...
47b063f3-dd4d-4eb8-915c-216cab40c9cb_zps7d7cecf0.jpg
8381d637-4ea0-4a11-9f63-ba4bbc23d8a3_zps11d93961.jpg
007_zps1bbf5db5.jpg

The fir is perfect...like Lego's !! And the wood detail is great.

Comments/tips are welcome !! ;)

Nice clean building!!! Enjoying watching this come together!! Figures look like they will fit nicely too!! BTW..good luck on the move!!! ;)

Back to the workbench i would like to start with the tracks.
In the instructions they tell that have a pin system it's easy to fit and don't need glue but i can't fit, probably the problem is me. There is any care that i have to pay attention for i can get the fit ?
Ãnd when you use glue in the tracks wath glue you use ? The "normal" glue like Tamiya/Revell/Humbrol or a specific glue for this task ?

Tks.

I'm no expert, but been told that Tamiya works great on tracks. Gives it a little flexibility. Good looking model!

I agree--a very cool subject! I'll be checking in on this one.

Latest posts

Back