1/35 Tamiya M26 Recovery Vehicle

Thanks so much guys your too kind! I added some pigments tonight but I need to go back in and blend them together a bit more before I start taking pics ;)

Ok here's the pics, I have man flu so its a quick post before bed lol
IMG_7351_zps9f245b4e.jpg
IMG_7352_zpsea0adbd8.jpg
IMG_7362_zps0618fb61.jpg
I wanna be I wanna be like Scott:
IMG_7359_zps45ccb5d3.jpg

[attachment deleted by admin]

I honestly didn't think you needed to do any more to it John, I'd had stopped there.

.....but now, obviously I know nothing,.....it looks so realistic

Amazing!

J

Outstanding John, will you be bringing this to Telford if its done :D

Looks great. The pigments on the rear deck...still look like a pile of pigments to me. I'd keep adding some enamel washes to that, soak some up. You'll get a nice grimely, caked on look.

Just trying to be constructive. It's sweet but keep pushing that. It'll be wick. ed.

Cheers guys. Spud I don't think I'm going to make it to Telford mate :( and Scott thanks man this is what I needed, it was getting late and I just wanted to take some pics and call it a day. I was going to move on to the winch etc but now I'm going to go back in and concentrate on the layers of pigs. That's still one area that I still don't know exactly what I'm doing, it's all trial and error lol.

aww :-[ well ill be there :)

for the pigs. you can fix them in place with Tamiya X-20A also using and oil wash but that will take longer :)

We'll meet up sooner or later spud ;) And yeah I fix them with enamel thinners but I'll try some Tammy thinner as I've noticed the pigments have evaporated in the past lol

yea i found Tamiya X20A far better than actual thinners for it ;)

All trial and error for me too man. I used different AK FX over the pigs on the Rat Truck...its sets them and also introduces another layer of color.

Ok well I think I'm getting there:
IMG_7366_zpsa8f34962.jpg
IMG_7367_zps034b90d0.jpg
IMG_7370_zps2fb22788.jpg
Still need to fade out that definite black line on the left. Thanks for looking ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cheers dude, I finished up the winch(es) tonight, man that was fiddley ::) pics up tomorrow, I'm off to Bedfordshire. Zzzzzzzzz

Thanks BiBi! Know I just gotta make a Santa and we're all set :D
Well here's tonight's work:
IMG_7377_zps99fc04be.jpg
IMG_7380_zps0e41f435.jpg
IMG_7390_zpscd137314.jpg
IMG_7382_zps60ef581a.jpg
IMG_7384_zps5653dbdc.jpg
IMG_7388_zps184461b7.jpg
Still to add these:
IMG_7391_zps57e43837.jpg
Thanks for looking and as always your comments ;)

Latest posts

Back