1/35 Tamiya M26 Recovery Vehicle

lol. Ok some actual REAL photos now, not much of an update, all I've been doing is cutting and cleaning tiny parts that fit in the cab. I'm tempted to just primer these grey and hand paint them all.....
IMG_7173_zps4541af55.jpg
And some shots of how she stands now:
IMG_7174_zps66142cd3.jpg
IMG_7176_zpsd702559d.jpg
IMG_7177_zps48efa76b.jpg
IMG_7178_zps77f3b678.jpg
Sorry its just bare plastic at the mo.

Cheers Scott, yup Ken I'm waiting by my post box ;D
MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!
three fire extinguisher's are done badly.
IMG_7185_zpse5aae934.jpg

Of course they look 'better' in person dude. They are the size of a tick! They look great. My eyes hurt.

Thanks man. They took an hour and a half! What was I doing for all that time?! An hour and a half I tell you. Tonight's modelling session was not up there with the best of em lol

Great work on the fire extinguishers. They look fine. This one makes me want to dig my kit out of the stash ;)

Cheers guys, managed 45 mins at lunch to do some spraying, here's a sneak peak at the colour mod (final highlight shade still to be put on) better pics tonight, gotta go!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cheers man. Got the highlights on tonight, quite happy with how it turned out. I love LC paint so realistic, and it was shot through that tiny single action Iawata ;D
IMG_7233_zpsfb6e214b.jpg
IMG_7232_zpsd674d2e1.jpg
And I had to put it on the chassis for fun:
IMG_7247_zpsaa3df189.jpg
Thanks for looking, so much cool stuff going on in these group builds!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Man I love the looks of that Olive Drab!!

I forgot I have that LC set, need to try it now!!!!

Looks great John!

Beautiful painting as usual John!! The color is perfect!! I am thinking your Horizontally Challenged AB is needing a little Miricle Grow!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D I havn't the chance to run one of these mini Ab's out yet...how does the ride feel? Looks like it would fit nicely in the mitts!! ;)

Latest posts

Back