1/35 Flak 38(t) Ausf. M Late Production

Heya Spud!! Love the new barrel!!! sweet improvement!!! As for the Alcad..black is the way to go for the undercoat!! If you have glossy, it would be even sweeter!!! Most of their metal finished they suggest their glossy primer/filler then a coat of there glossy black base. I have used gloss enamel before tho and had no problems!! ;)

only gloss i have is tamiya semi gloss so i used that as my base coat. Man does that Stuff Stink even with the both, next time ima take it to the shed.!

ya i was to lazy to get one from the van :p.

any how this is how it looks now.

IMG_0029.jpg

im verry happy with it :)

i forgot i ordered this from rb models and for 77c its a bargin
IMG_0033.jpg
and for an other 77c
IMG_0037.jpg

it looks pretty good

thanks TRM, im trying to put teh basket together that catches spent ammo and its a C... balls

wow this was a toughy. panzer was right when he said it was tricky. the bottom basket is too big and the bit coming down into it was also a tad big but this is as good as i could make it and it will be fine
IMG_0042.jpg

Looks good spud, I like that new barrel, sure adds a nice touch. Good job on the shell basket as well.

thanks bj just need to finish up the small details and she is done, Then i get to use some pigs to dusty it up in teh lower end and that will be that, then ill start on the base for it

i picked up some humbrol matt cote that i must try on some scrap first before i comit it to my kit

Latest posts

Back