1/35 Flak 38(t) Ausf. M Late Production

She's looking good spud :)...the decals make a difference too !...what do you use for your wash ?

Chris.

i used Raw umber oil for the wash chris, and on the floor in the fighting comp i used burnt sienna. the rust is the ak stuff along with some of the other streaky stuff they sell. dry brushed hull red in the fighing comp to show some wear and tear, on on the green i dry brushed dark yellow you cant realy see it on the pics tough

and thanks guys,

just under coated the gun hull red so that will be ready for some yellow tomorrow, then im just waiting on the gun barrel so there isnt much left on this except for some pigs to dusty it.

what do you guys use for your flat coat, im not a lover of the vellajo flat it seems to go milky on anything black for me.

I dust mine down with Testors Model Master Lusterless Flat in the rattle can. ;D

Tony lee

lol well if it works. i cant get testors here so that option is out

nope you cant ship canisters by air because they go boom from the pressure of the air at high altitude. unless of course Netmerchants have testors, i should go look at that

Spud,

I use the Testors dullcoat in a bottle, thin with lacquer thinner and apply with your airbrush.

small update. i attacked the gun today went a littlw to riugh in a few small spots but its easy to fix them.

once the new barrel arives ill put that together and put the basket on and thats the gun finished. ill weather it up a bit first tough over teh next few days :)

IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0007.jpg
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0010-1.jpg
IMG_0011.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg

Gun looks first class Spud !...I like the chipperizing very well done ,looks the part ;)

Chris.

Have you got the Para figures for the dio ?...which ones are you using ?

Chris.

Thats a nice couple of sets . Resin Paras are hard to find ....you could try Nemrod ?...Historex

You'll have fun with the Denison smocks ???

Chris.

i looked at every suplier on historex and i found 3 figures. i did find some american paras but the english had a big part to play in WWII so there should be more options available

Latest posts

Back