1/35 Challenger 2 TES 2008

lol I'll post something soon, in the meantime I'm taking some time off... just need to some air, so I'll be on the road and take dip... like you, I also need a break after working longer work hours this week. :p

lol Spud!!!

T, this is where the Royal Beast at... will provide another round of update by the weekend... Momentum is already right on track. ;D

Build Update:

Still working on the Frontal armor / Belly plate, will get this done by the weekend. Mock up of the tank, base painted the lower hull... will be using Tamiya Rubber black Acrylic for the Road wheels and track pads... a bit of weathering on the lower hull.

P5010005.jpg
P5010006.jpg
P5010007.jpg

Side Armor is almost done.
P4300004.jpg

Thanks for stopping by, Cheers!!!

ER :D

Thanks spud... will continue working on it as soon I got home from work... need to secure the tracks first before priming, then work again on the frontal armor and PE after. ;D

Yes, I need to secure the tracks first with Tamiya super thin some of the parts are almost loose... maybe I'll use the Mr. Surfacer as a primer and coat it with Mr. Color Steel. started working with the tool box and some bits and pieces.

Just a small update, progress is kinda slow this week... need to find time for the tracks to paint. already dun much of the PE work but still need to add details for the Tank.

P5060024.jpg

P5060025.jpg

Thanks for checking, Cheers!!!
ER

Thanks for riding along guys!!! much appreciated. ;D

a bit of an update, the gun barrel still needs to be clean seams lines are still visible, base testing.

P5120012.jpg

P5120013.jpg

Thanks for checking!!!
ER

Looking great ER!! Like where the base is headed too!! Keep it coming!!!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back