1/35 Challenger 2 TES 2008

Thanks a lot for your kind comments, Herds!!! much appreciated! :D

a bit of progress, its almost slowing me down... most of the chop is done on the PE mesh. working on the turret already chop off the GPMG mounting to replace it with a lock for the hatch. covered the bin with styrene sheet. will do some latches soon.

2012-04-11091418.jpg

The mock up so far
2012-04-11091603.jpg

the Missing piece... still thinking if I will repair it or make a new whole new piece to make the brace symmetrical since the kit supplied part is slightly larger. as you can see below is completely missing, not cut off.

2012-04-11091829.jpg

Thank for you for stopping by!!!

Cheers!!! :D

ER

Thanks, Brown!!!

Another round of update!

2012-04-13222339.jpg

Another molding issue a huge hole in the rear, I completely covered it with scrap styrene and will re-drill a new one to make the part fit :-X

2012-04-13223129.jpg

Started the Bronco tracks its really time consuming 30mins to 1hr will take you nowhere, 1 sprue tree would take more than a Hour or So.

2012-04-14011700.jpg
Completely repaired the missing part of the Hatch bracket, some part of the winch assembly was replace with Eduard PE and added copper wire for the winch.

Thanks for looking, guys!!! still got few updates later!!! enjoy the weekend!! :D

Cheers!!!
ER

That's a lot of parts my friend. I think this will be epic when it gets finished. I'm following

Cheers!

Spud, I'll stick with the bronco tracks lol :D

Hey Flipflop, thanks for stopping by!!! Still need to add some details in-spite of Eduards PE. Basic assembly is almost finish and I'm on into more complicated parts. :D

*Sniffs the air*

Ah, smell that armor contestants? This here Challenger will surely be a challenge to top :p
(Oh gosh that pun wreaked)

Excellent work Eastrock, lovin' those tracks!

Tracks finally done, it took me days to finished this a hour day, that would be 79 to 80 pieces each. This is one road block that I have to finish, so I could focus and plan on the scratch build part, even though most of the tracks will be covered due to the enhance chobam armor.

2012-04-17124850.jpg

This is where I'am at now
2012-04-17124914.jpg

Thanks for dropping by!!!

Cheers!!! :D
ER

Thanks Spartacus and Big G!!! much appreciated. another updates to follow by the end of the week. :D

A bit of an update... did work on the extended side armor, finished one of the pending builds, so I got more time to focus on the Challenger.

2012-04-19104547-1.jpg

Thanks for droppin by, Cheers!!

ER

Love your work - it looks neat and clean ER, great attention to details. Tracks are looking great, realistic... To my eyes at least ;D

Cheers!

Thanks Komrad Bisping oops I mean Iking!!!

Hey FlipFlop, thanks still need a lot of work in the Dorchester side armor... it will also weathered in the end. :D

the kit or the side armor? ;D

still a lot of work, buddy... haven't even finish the frontal armor, even one side of the ECM pod... as well the thermal blanket set aside the barracuda net. :D

Latest posts

Back