1/35 Challenger 2 TES 2008

Eastrock

It's All About The Fun!!!
Hi herds,

Here's my armor entry for the BSC 2012 this will be a combination of PE and Scratch build especially the Barracuda Netting and the RWS.

2012-04-01213003.jpg

2012-04-01215256.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

ER

Thanks Brown, Eric :D

still have to gather more reference regarding with the bits and pieces, most of the additional parts needed to scratch build like the ECM tables, Rear camera the side antenna's.

cheers!!
ER

Nice choice ER!!! Lots of cool goodies there!!! Can't wait to see you make a move on this one!!! ;)

Thanks A lot guys, this will take a lot of my time... 2 of my pending builds will be put to the shelf.

Just finished the Suspension System after a lot of scraping / sanding / removing a stubborn stub inside the most unusual places this is what I've achieve last night took me about 8hrs between breaks ;D... the upper half was done about 1 to 2 hrs, plastic is way too thick.

2012-04-07005508.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

Thanks for looking, Cheers!!!

ER

YES! The Challenger 2! What a beautiful start to a stunning tank.

The Challenger 2 is so tasty!

(Lovin' the PE grills (?) by the way!)

Thanks a lot brown and Fruit!!! will probably update a day or 2 already most the major parts is already been assembled.

working slow on the bronco tracks kinda tedious work lot of cleaning and sanding.

You got a lot of work ahead ER ! ,cool project buddy ,good luck ;)

Chris.

Chop chop chop....that is kickin' right there!! Can't wait to see the next update!! ;)

Real nice choice of build subject,

this shall build up nicely ;D

cheers,

shane

Latest posts

Back