1/12 Tamiya Ducati 1199 Panigale S

TDA

Hi all, this is my first motorcycle kit and I think it turned out okay :)
I was fortunate enough to get to build this before it was released as a display model for the Nordic Tamiya importer's showroom. It's a really nice kit with no flash at all as is typical of Tamiya and it did of course go together like a dream. The decals are good as well, and overall this was a really fun model to build.
Hope you all like it :)

11991_zpsa5ad69a3.jpg
11994_zpsbd882a0b.jpg

11992_zpsa03db65b.jpg

Wow! :eek: A beautiful build! I've seen the ads for this bike and thought it looked pretty sharp. May have to get one. You did a great job with it.

Solid effort, no way of telling it's a first bike.
I have the kit waiting to start over the holidays with a couple of detail sets and the Senna livery.

The Tamiya bike kits are always a pleasure to work on and I would recommend anyone to try one, it's nice to be able to see all the work that goes into the engine etc

I like my cars n bikes to be similar scale...does that mean I have tobfind 1\24 bikes or would one this size look right next to a 1\24 model? Dry hope I'm not hijacking just curious cuz I want to order a motorcycle kit asap.

I found some built bike models to look IRL and turns out I need to keep it all 1/12 and tamiya makes nice bikes in that scale fyi

Latest posts

Back