Your most wanted Sci-Fi/Fantasy Kit...

DreamKnight

Which Sci-Fi/Fantasy model kit that's currently on your most wanted list? It can be currently out on the market or announced as a feature release.

1/72 Fine Molds Millennium Falcon. Love to have one, but $250 plus my track record of destorying models does not make a good combo.

As far as current/upcoming kits, I want the Moebius Galactica and the Ro0und 2 2009 "JJ" Enterprise.

Grail kit?
A nicely detailed STYRENE USS Discovery from 2001

A 1:72 collection of Zentraedi Mecha from Macross, re-done like the Hasegawa Valkyries.

2001 Odyssey Discovery for me. Think that's my all time favourite vessel.

EVA models of the Lunar Rover, or any of the Astronauts. I wish I had picked them up when company was still around.

To be honest, The only thing I might want is Warps space 1999 eagle. I will probably pick one up soon. I am crazy stupid with ebay..........

Looking forward to building a predator ship for a friend.
We don't see that many in the first 2 movies, but even with the 2 aliens vs predator crossovers and the latest AvP game, looks like i'm gonna have to scratchbuild.

robocop 2 argonauts kain model ;D

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1129/1057084861_4a7d802bfa_b.jpg

Mind you i could always have a go at scratching one oneday.......mmmmmm
Yeah right! ::)

I've been wanting to pick up a W-Gundam Wing ZeroCustom Pearl Perfect Grade. This is over $200. yeesh

Exarkun77 said:
Looking forward to building a predator ship for a friend.
We don't see that many in the first 2 movies, but even with the 2 aliens vs predator crossovers and the latest AvP game, looks like i'm gonna have to scratchbuild.

This Ebay user sells them from time to time: gwl2817

They don't have anything listed right now, but keep a watch for them, you will see one. It was 6 inches in length.

Only thing that I really want and have not seen one in the past or future release is the Interceptor from the show UFO.

Grendels said:
To be honest, The only thing I might want is Warps space 1999 eagle. I will probably pick one up soon. I am crazy stupid with ebay..........

+1 on the Eagle and the teenage boy in me wants a Vampirella vinyl figure model ;D

Currently the ones I want or are looking forward to are the NuBSG from Moebius and the original Galactica.

A T.I.E. Bomber for me, please.
bomber.jpg

tie-bomber.jpg

Latest posts

Back