Who makes Resin fantasy/scifi figures?

sunsanvil

I like the sort of variety of fantasy and scifi figures Andrea produces, but I'd really rather resin than metal (I have my reasons, lets please just leave it at that). Its seems, generally, that only traditional military figures are done by the companies working in resin. Surely someone is doing fantasy/scifi in resin, no?

Jingles said:
ScarredKustoms said:
Here is a place that has links to other sites with resin figure and fantasy kits.

It should be noted that one of the sites linked to contains some adult oriented material which may not be work-safe.

Thanks Jingles ... Forgot about those kits :-[

Jingles said:
sunsanvil, what kind of scales are you looking for? Any particular sub-genre?

54mm is nice, biggest I would tackle would be 120mm. On the fantasy side I'd be looking for Wizzards, Elves, you know, anything Lord of the Rings-ish. For scifi I really dig some of the MaK figures but they are next to impossible for me to get.

Jingles said:
If you need a particular Ma.K kit, I may have it in my stash. We can do a deal as I'm always looking for ways to get rid of Ma.K stuff. :)
Now that's interesting so what do you want to get rid of? ;>

Only because I have not seen it mentioned. Forge World also offers quite a bit of stuff in resin. Though they cater to the lore of Games-Workshops Warhammer universe their products for the most part as very nice.

Latest posts

Back