What is your profession?

Thats cool Nylon Gag, can you make me a custom Barrel for my King Tiger? LOL

Currently, I teach groundschool at an Aviation College in Chicoutimi, Quebec. Web site (in French, of course) www.cqfa.ca. Love the schedule - 2 months off each summer, and I teach 14 to 16 hours per week on average. Working with young students keeps me young at heart as well.
Before that, I flew military aircraft in the Canadian Forces. Instructed on the CT-114 Tutor, flew the CT-133 (T-33), CF-5, and CF-18 fighters - those are the ones I was fully qualified on. I've also flown in many other aircraft types in the military, but not as qualified aircraft Captain.
I also worked in Software Engineering for CF-18 aircraft and simulator software (supervising groups of engineers, and conducting validation testing), and have instructed on Business Jets (Challenger 604, which I flew the real aircraft as well as the sims), and instructed in the CF-18 simulator training centre here in Bagotville.
I have loved modeling since I was a kid - my dad was also a military pilot, and he got me into the hobby.
ALF

24+ yrs. with a major razor blade manufacturer,I've worked in the machine shop, machine design&set-up.Currently working on servo driven equipment that can assemble 625 cartridges a minute!.I spend time in Berlin with machine upgrades,and always enjoy checking out hobby shops in Germany.I really enjoy my job! as odd as that may sound((LOL))) ;)

I am a sound, lighting and video engineer for live events and TV.

I´m a little rare in that most people just stick to one area, but I was born into the industry and when most kids were in the street playing, I was playing with dads sound desks and tv cameras etc etc.

Depending on the financial status of the world I can be doing small jobs for 20 people or be abroad going concerts to african dictators or a concert/live event being seen live around the world on a very well known music channel on the tv....
So right now I´m working part time and struggling to make ends meet.. Hope we get out of this dip soon!

I'm an Aflac agent ;D Before that 12 years Army (infantry), 8 years as a middle school math teacher :D

Latest posts

Back