What is your profession?

I used to be in maufacture. I was very good. I used to make filter material for removing a medicine from human blood through a very complicated technical reaction process, and other pharmeceutical filtration. Then I used to supervise the manufacture of a department that made filters from pressed carbon formulas for a variety of needs. It all got got sent to plants outside the US to save on labor and environmental costs.
Now, I work 3rd part time as a shelf stocker at the world's largest department store, and am glad to have that while I keep looking for better opportunity.

Gundamhead said:
I used to be in maufacture. I was very good. I used to make filter material for removing a medicine from human blood through a very complicated technical reaction process, and other pharmeceutical filtration. Then I used to supervise the manufacture of a department that made filters from pressed carbon formulas for a variety of needs. It all got got sent to plants outside the US to save on labor and environmental costs.
Now, I work 3rd part time as a shelf stocker at the world's largest department store, and am glad to have that while I keep looking for better opportunity.

This is a travesty, let me see if I can put a feeler out to a company I know that works with PLENTY of filtration technology and expertise.

@chuckw that is some cool stuff!

I think it is sooooo cool that everyone has such a diverse background, pretty interesting really! Just sayin...

Thats really cool ! Is that all digital or mixed media ? It looks like there are some fingerprint overlays on the armor pieces. Great Work!

Commercial facilities engineer. I fix all the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing in office buildings.

I'm a software developer for a company that provides services for Real Estate Professionals.

Some pretty sweet professions from folks here...like Grendels, I am a teacher. In my case, it's a moderately-sized high school near the Adirondacks teaching biology and environmental science...corrupting the area's teenagers to the best of my ability. ;)

a pretty cool lot, aren't we... from all over and diverse...and all addicted to plastic, or is it the glue??
Oh, man, I really really need that cold one!!

TBadger said:
Gundamhead said:

This is a travesty, let me see if I can put a feeler out to a company I know that works with PLENTY of filtration technology and expertise.

Outstanding offer! Thank you!

Man you guys have a lot of cool jobs i have to say. and clean. i get covered in Adhesive dust cuts bruised just about every thing you don't want to happen on a daily basis.

Latest posts

Back