Well i`m blamin` Rob as well

`Boots`

Hi guys, thought i would come and investigate being as Rob pointed me in this general direction, looks a great site Scott and looking forward to havin` a good look around, thanks guys ;D

`Boots`

Hey Boots. Start walking!

LOL - sorry, couldn't resist. Welcome man - thanks for registering. Yeah - have a look around and feel free to post, comment and dive in. Lots of great folks here - as at Robs.

Hey buddy ,good to see ya here !!.....They got smileys too !!! lol ;D

Chris.

Thanks very much guys for the welcome :), just got back from the dreaded weekly shop so i`m gonna chill out, do a bit at the bench and then have a mooch round, maybe even crack open a cold one!!! ;D

`Boots`

`Boots` said:
Thanks very much guys for the welcome :), just got back from the dreaded weekly shop so i`m gonna chill out, do a bit at the bench and then have a mooch round, maybe even crack open a cold one!!! ;D

`Boots`

Jeff??

If not you sound just like a guy I know that goes by the same nickname... lol

Welcome aboard!!

What ya saying Chris........... :eek:, Jeff, i`m not that bad honestly............i only drink twice a week, normally Monday to wednesday and Thursday to Sunday....LOL., only kiddin` ;)

Could be worse ,I only drink once a week ....it just last all week !!! ;D

Chris.

Hiya Mark. Good to see you here as well buddy. Lots of cool stuff here on the forum, and especially Scott and Ken's vids.

scratchmod

I believe you as well Chris thats the trouble LOL, ;D

well done bud...........thats good going :), a year and 2mths `eh, i normally manage a Wednesday coz thats when i`ve run out ;D

Rob, thanks fella..............still havn`t had a real proper nose in the cupboards yet......but i will ;)

`Boots`

Latest posts

Back