Welcome one and all

Hi Phil, great to have you here and Blitzspear, great to have you too. Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Hello all

I'm Ryan from Texas, My dad got me interested in modeling as a kid and at 22 I started up again. So far i have 3 builds under my belt, straight kits nothing fancy.
I'm recently married which I'm very excited about and i have been building on our dining room table in our apartment.
Somewhere there's a house out there with a nice room ready to be turned into my very own man cave, and my wife won't have to go without a table for 3 months at a time.

Thanks Scott for putting this all together. I found your show in the middle of my viper build and got hooked. Keep up the good work.

-R

Welcome Ryan. Congratulations and welcome to the forums. Great to have you here.

Helllooo!

My name is Tom from Lake Elmo, Min-e-soh-tah. I’ve been doing models on and off since around 8(?) 34 now.
I’ve fiddled with things from gaming miniatures to armor and aircraft kits.
But recently the fire was re-lit to get back into modeling since finding Scott’s Youtube vids. Heard about him from Terrainaholic. I watched All……of his vids and he inspired me to get going and finish up my unfinished kits and get going to help widdle down the pile.
And now there’s this forum, which is cool! Normally I’m not a forum person. In the pass I’ve come across people with tremendous egos, thinking they’re God’s gift to the modeler’s world. But from what I’ve read and seen so far here…everyone appears positive and polite. So I’m gonna stick with it. I’m looking forward to seeing your kits, learning from your knowledge, getting your input on my posts and such, and mostly having a good time with everyone. Cheers!

Welcome Ferris828. Great to have you and happy to hear you like the show. Welcome rdk2277 (if I haven't welcomed you already). This forum is growing faster than I anticipated and I'm having a hard time welcoming everyone. A good problem but I'd like to say hello to everyone just same. I appreciate your comments Ferris828 - everyone here is cool and the quality, scope and amount of work getting posted is fantastic. I'm totally psyched. This is and is going to be a fun place to hang out, share and learn.

Latest posts

Back