Wave 1/20 Ketzer build up

wow nice work on the cast texture Mr N looks really good. the fig looks pretty shart too

The texture and the pilot look great!

I use to use braided hose like that for computer builds, back in the day when I customized computer cases. Do a search for braided loom, you will find they come in many different sizes. I just did a quick ebay search and found it from .125 inch (3mm) up to 5 inches (12.7cm) without trying. So I am sure you can find it in smaller sizes.

Also try a search on cable sleeving.

Hey great progress!
Nice heavy texture.
Hey as far as what i was saying about the welds its totally a matter of what you like and
That is all that matters ;)

Very cool model. I just love all the ma.k stuff.

This is making me really wish I had time to do the ma.k models sitting on my shelf...

Cave...if you think you'll never get time I can help you out and take some off your hands.

:) :)

Ok so not quite finished up yet but getting close. All of the airbrushing is done and now its on to decals, weathering, and base work.

I first sprayed a base coat of Model Master Acrylic Olive Drab. Then for the camo scheme I used Model Master Acrylic Pale Green, Tamiya Khaki Drab, and Tamiya Matte Black. Since my Badger Anthem is out of commission at the moment I've done all the spraying with my Patriot and I gotta say really starting to like it.

I hand painted the white stripe using Citadel Skull White.
001-43.jpg
002-43.jpg
003-39.jpg

Then gave the Bazooka thing a solid coat of Khaki Drab
005-31.jpg

Took the masks off the windshield. Very happy with the way this turned out
004-35.jpg

thanks for checking out my build. more to come soon

she is looking very good Mr N, ive started my one as ive noting to do until monday. build almost complete. so ill post pics later

The texture on the armor is very cool, I love the camo pettern also!

Cool. 8) Putting this one on the shelf guys. I really appreciate all the nice comments throughout this build. Dont think I could get any models done without the inspiration from this forum.

This is a fantastic kit! Worth every penny. Highly recommended. Check it..
001-45.jpg
002-44.jpg
003-40.jpg
004-36.jpg
005-32.jpg
006-30.jpg
008-26.jpg
009-19.jpg
012-14.jpg
013-7.jpg
014-5.jpg
015-2.jpg
016-3.jpg
017-4.jpg

thanks for looking
peace :)

Nice finish, indeed! Great weathering, both in the surface textures and the colors! I like your detail on the glass, too, it enhances the look. Really well done!

Latest posts

Back