Voting ???

svinehunden said:
Hey Scott. What is happening with the contest?
Final entries are in the process of getting uploaded to the site. Should be complete by the end of this week.
Work and family have been putting high demands on all involved and therefore the process has taken longer than expected.

Valdez said:
So what? After contest all will be standing down?:p
After the contest vote SMA will keep on rockin and the next event is the Millennium Falcon group build starting in October.

Scott Girvan said:
After the contest vote SMA will keep on rockin and the next event is the Millennium Falcon group build starting in October.

I even have plans on entering that.

;D

SCOTT,

Take your time Brotha' ! It's like a Fine Wine .... you can't rush it ! It's Summer time - take time with th FAM !!

@KEN- I'm glad to hear you're gonna join th build !!!

Red Sonja standing By .......

George-Killian--s-Irish-Red.jpg

Standing by...

Great news Scott! But as Eric says take your time! I'm enjoying this little calm before the storm ;)
Red-Panda1.jpg

Red panda standing by!

Rickards Red standing by.... oups drank it already

ok ok Rickards Red #2 standing by but can garanty for how long....

4112081322_8b07d4fa1c.jpg

As long as Scott is taking the time he (and the staff) need, lets find out who else is on....guess what....stand by.
I love this thread! And since i know that the team rather enjoys this thread, instead of feeling pressure (which is totally cool, i mean it) lets spend some time telling each other who else is on stand by.
There was a surfer guy, in the early 10´s, who really was on stand by.
He was..believe it, stage diving on red flags:

Lenin.jpg

All right: The people of RED Russia are on stand by!

Great news Scott, but take your time. I know how important family time should be....We all can wait....Barely. :)
Until then, "Ruby Red Squirt" standing by.

how much trouble would it be to swap out the old ... "it is the time for the big spring contest... ! video for ....the last video talking about the end of the contest ?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ogwEo6obENI

when you click on the big 'contest' Tab it starts playing that old video.

I check in once a day to catch the status and it would be nice to get something different than "it is the time you all have been waiting for . the "start" of the big spring contest" autoplaying...heheh

I think it's just a matter of copy/past a different url (provided above) should not be a biggie.. take a couple seconds to switch.

rock on

thanks, guys

Latest posts

Back