Voting ???

it will turn into a on line auction!
[/quote]

My paypal account is......Oh! uh, did I say that out loud? ::)

yeah, this is going to be tough.
There is a lot of top notch talent here. I never thought I'd win anything, so I am not worried on how my kits will fare, but it will be very difficult to narrow down all the really awesome build. :(
I think I will wait to really look at the models until judging is open. I don't want to confuse myself too early. :D

Congratulations to everyone for completing, and for making this such a tough decision. There is a lot of creativity, craftsmanship, and artistic skill in this herd.

I have realized that I have not added any description at all for my kit. All that work and no description. Lesson learned for next year. (Where is that banging your head on the desk emoticon?).

After a full hour, I'm through the Armor and Aircraft. On to Sci-Fi!

Good luck to everyone!!!!

Took me almost two hours to make my first run through.
Likely take at least another one to get down to my finals.

First, congratulations everyone with completion, and great-great THANKS to the site stuff, all the participants and Scott, for such a unique and absolutely amazing contest. It has really added some new colors into my life for the last months.
All the entries are awesome. I knew that that was going to be some tough decisions from the very beginning, but it doesn't make it easier... So, I had to devote about 4 hours of the previous night to sit comfortably, make some coffee, turn some nice music on and look through all the entries for several times.
You know, even after that I would like very much to give the first place to all of participants.
Bad, the decisions had to be made. It is only several days to go left, one last flight, guys.
Solander, standing by 8)

This is Airmedical S76D to voting control. We're going to have to keep circling. We're unable to pinpoint the top three in each zone. We have all parties in our site but the conditions are far too difficult. We'll we'll keep standing by until conditions clear over.

com_S76D_exec_ovr_a.jpg

I'm way out of my depth here. Can't decide at all. Especially the armor category, which I really don't know much about and they are all equally good AFAICT. Gonna take a good long look before I cast my votes.

Having lotsa fun though.

I think you almost need catagories within a catagory. :-\ ???

Aircraft: Civilian & military, airplane, helicopter, jet

Auto: Street rod, red neck, race cars, show car

Armor: Tanks, canons, transports

Sci-Fi: Robots, spaceships

The All Open catagoried like the above.

Stuff like that. ;D Might make it any easier?

I hear you. Our goal is to keep it as 'category' simple as possible.

As the contest/site grows we will consider additional categories.

Scott- When do you guys plan to open voting? What's the time line for voting, tabulating...

Scott Girvan said:
I hear you. Our goal is to keep it as 'category' simple as possible.

As the contest/site grows we will consider additional categories.

I would add a funniest catagory and a scratch build catagory.
Simple as possible? Uh, did I miss something? Because I can't make up my mind! Oh OHHHH!!
Linkin Park - feat Sam Kinison

JMac said:
Scott- When do you guys plan to open voting? What's the time line for voting, tabulating...

Working on the vote form now. Time line is have voting open for a few (5) days and then a few days to add it all up.

I am going to be on vacation and away from my computer for the week of Aug. 15th through 20th. :(
Hopefully I will get to vote.

ModelMakerMike said:
I am going to be on vacation and away from my computer for the week of Aug. 15th through 20th. :(

There is always an "Internet Cafe" that can help you! If needs be?

ModelMakerMike said:
Vote by an absentee ballot. ;D

Sorry if it's a stupid question but can you vote for your own entry? Ie: gold= your entry, silver=mr blue, bronze=mr red. Sorry againif that sounds stupid!

Latest posts

Back